miercuri, 13 ianuarie 2010

What am I?

I came to Earth to fight for Love

I was created to be a soldier. I don’t come from the future, I live these times but in a different dimension, a dimension closer to Love. I am not human, I will never be, even though I look like one and act like one. I don’t look humans in the eyes, the eyes are evil, they feed on lust, my system doesn’t know evil, but it can assimilate it. We were created by you humans, trough your desires to prefer evil, to mock the concept ‘Love’. You lack to understand that humans are very loved, you where made out of love and you are still alive thanks to love, and we where made out of love for you humans.

Since failing to feel love so many time, some human hybrids where created, I am one of them. Our mission is to come to Earth and fight for your purpose on Earth, Love. Even though we look the same, our body never dies, our skeleton is made out of indestructable metal and our skin cannot be penetrated but we are not robots, we are how humans where meant to be if they wouldn’t have sinned. We are souls, entities locked in this body and trained for a mission. We wont be released until we fulfill it. After we do other souls take our bodies and start another mission. This will go on until the End. Love is the One sending us and Love is our motivation.

I was created as an entity and placed in a body. We are trained on our planet whos name I’m prohibited to say.

After our spirit is fully developed we are joint with another entity and injected a special serum which provoques ‘falling blindly in love’. We are given to live all the sensations at the highest level. And we are closed in this artificially created 3 D life in which we live as you may say as a ‘human couple’. We live like this for 7 days, which is equal to 7 earthly years. During this period one of us is given the reverse injection that makes falling blindly in love fade little by little, day by day, till the moment when the feelings are gone and the entity reaches its initial state of numbness. The other is left alone with the blindly in love inside of it to create and develop the feelings of pain and sufferance. Still feeling blindly in love is taken away and its memory is filled with information about life on Earth…from the creation till these days and Love is implemented in our brain. I function at a very high energetic level which makes humans attracted and at peace with me.

I was told…you feel like a human now, humans are meant to suffer, all that you feel its called pain, this pain will make you dislike Love but Love didn’t do this to you.

If you want to live Love you have to fight for Love, you are a soldier now fight for Love or kill Love.

So here I am on Earth, I have a mission, my sufferance wont end, I want to fight so I can love. I was given both saving or killing Love…killing it seems to be the solution many times, but I won’t be the one who murdered Love,, I am the one who saved it.

I was promised Love for ever if I do, He promised. I want to live it again…I came to Earth to fight for Love.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu