joi, 14 ianuarie 2010

Acknowledging the Human in me

I never wanted to be a soldier, at least this is what i think now after being injected and having felt Love. I chose to be one because it is the only way i will be given the chance to live it again, forever. I could have just said no and become a numb entity with no feelings whatsoever, refusing to feel again. How could i reject that feeling, those sensations that made my system overload every time. It was beautiful, it felt warm and dizzy, soft and electric, hot and ecstatic, skin to skin, face to face, body to body the simply touch of a hand was like an explosion of sensorial pleasure that kept increasing its power. I felt made out of sugar and every touch pored water on me, melting me, melting my heart......my heart... how ironic ...i don't even have one my body is so different...i've started feeling like a human. I don’t need a heart to love.

Planet Earth is so beautiful, He told me i would enjoy it, it is everything He said it was, He loves you so much. After seeing your planet I’m glad about what happened and that i'm here. I love the fact that you people eat, you have such a big variety of sensations you can enjoy, it's like all your sensors can splash in pleasure. I love the thing called chocolate, it is amazing, i don't like every type though. There is a type that is very dark and tasting it its like being constantly injected with tormenting feelings and sorrow that damages my mouth and emotions...i don't understand it...dark chocolate...you humans like to suffer. I'm used to pain now, before coming here i didn't know how to describe it. Now pain is like eating chocolate, like vanilla pudding milk chocolate. I love using the bathroom, I didn’t use to eat, but now that I do, my functions are multiplying, I don’t eat because of hunger, I don’t have that necessity I do it because I enjoy it. Using the bathroom is another amazing thing, depleting your body of fluids and that matter that comes out, sometimes it sounds funny like a powerful force comes out and explodes in a sound. I just love watching it, it looks just like chocolate but softer and a bit worse, I love the smell of it, ahhh actually I love smelling everything, I love smelling things I love, creatures I love, I miss smelling h………I miss Love.

I enjoy the company of humans, funny creatures, amazing actually, but so evil...i am much more evolved than you because i was programmed that way, maybe if i was given a human body i would have been evil too. That thought scares me...how funny...i have thoughts, I am assimilating. You have lost the use of your heart, what do you use it for? Why do you close your hearts? Hearts must love. Sufferance is meant to put you up there, to rule, to fight! Why learn to hate? It is unfair I feel it too Love shouldn’t hurt, it should provoque endless pleasure. What do I know, I don’t even have a heart, I wish I had so I can understand, but I am meant to believe, there’s nothing to understand for me…I am a soldier…I came to Earth to fight for Love.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu